zero waste project
wherever possible, we want to reduce waste by reducing our use of packaging.
one way is to use fewer bottles and jars, which means consuming less of earth’s resources.
upon return, we will sort the bottles and jars into 'acceptable' and 'unacceptable' piles.
those deemed 'acceptable' will be washed thoroughly and sterilised, before giving it a new lease of life.
for those in the 'unacceptable' pile, we will wash them and send for recycling.
that way, they can be converted into other useful products!
1) send bottles and/or jars to address below
2) email firstname.lastname@example.org, to inform us
3) receive your unique voucher code via email
4) claim your reward!
attention: honest & gentle
7 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec Tower One, #12-07
along with your bottles, please indicate your:
(i) name, and
(ii) email address
- labels must be on the bottles and/or jars when returned
- voucher validity: 3 months from date of issue
- free deodorant, original (10g) is only applicable upon usage of voucher code
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.